Partner with a trauma-informed therapist
Heal from trauma with a therapist who gets it
Trauma can have a long-lasting impact on your life, affecting your relationships, emotions, reactions, behaviors, mental health, and overall well-being for years after experiencing a traumatic event. Our trauma-informed therapists have a deep understanding of how trauma can affect you – both now and in the future – and can help you process and heal. Get matched with a trauma-informed therapist today.
What you can achieve with trauma-informed therapy
Combat, sexual assault, violence, death of a loved one, or betrayal – trauma can be caused by countless situations, and everyone responds to their trauma differently. You may have experienced trauma in childhood or in your early adulthood that has shaped your life today. Here is how a trauma-informed therapist can help you on your healing journey.
- Come to understand how trauma has impacted your life and well-being.
- Identify your trauma triggers and develop coping strategies to overcome them.
- Get PTSD treatment for flashbacks, anxiety, guilt, and other symptoms.
- Reconnect with others and get help for emotional detachment and withdrawal.
- Discover a safe place to process upsetting or disturbing thought patterns.
- Learn to prioritize your self-care and improve your physical well-being
- Participate in exercises that ease you into processing traumatic events.
- Find validation in your trauma experience and the impact it has had on you.
Ellie’s promise for your mental health care
Many people struggle to talk about trauma. Maybe you’ve been told that you’re overacting, or you’re carrying a load of shame or guilt for what you experienced. Opening up to a therapist can be hard, and we’re honored you would choose us to help you through this time. We’re dedicated to doing whatever it takes to help you find the healing you so desperately need.
- We find innovative solutions that work: Trauma has a way of sticking around. You may feel you’ve done everything you can to move on to no avail. Our creative team is determined to explore every option to help you heal and thrive.
- Your care is 100% confidential: People often hold trauma close. We know that discussing your trauma with us means disclosing the darkest, private parts of yourself. We fully respect your right to confidentiality and will never betray your trust.
- We value what makes you, you: Experiencing trauma can make you lose touch with who you are. We’ll help you rediscover your passions, your dreams, your hobbies, your values, and everything else that makes you so unique and amazing.
- Your comfort matters to us: Processing trauma can be a painful and uncomfortable process. We promise to help you heal at a pace that you’re comfortable with. We’ll be transparent in everything we do and guide you every step of the way.
If you’re freaking the
It’s totally normal to feel overwhelmed. Come as you are
and find a therapist you can vibe with.