Get Support With Grief and Loss
We’re Here to Help You Grieve & Heal
Loss can cause unspeakable pain. When someone close to you dies, it can feel like there’s no path forward. You might feel alone in your grief and desperately need to process your feelings. Ellie is here to help you through this difficult time. Get matched with a therapist today who can help you cope, heal, and find hope for the road ahead.
What You Can Achieve With Grief Therapy
You may have heard that grief goes through different stages. The reality is that grief is unique for every person, and there is no “right way” to grieve. Whether you’ve just experienced a loss or it’s been years and you’re struggling to move forward, here’s how Ellie can help.
- Provide you with a safe place to decompress and talk about your grief.
- Help you to accept the death of your loved one and acknowledge your pain.
- Discuss the future and how you can adjust to life without your loved one.
- Get treatment for depression, anxiety, PTSD, and other mental health issues.
- Guide you in how you can care for your well-being and cope with your loss.
- Find a support system and work through withdrawal, isolation, and loneliness.
- Address feelings of self-blame, regret, anger, denial, and shock.
- Help you remember and honor your loved one without experiencing trauma.
Ellie’s Promise for Your Mental Health Care
We promise to treat you with the utmost respect and will honor your needs, boundaries, and struggles during this time. Grief ebbs and flows, and we’re here whenever the road gets too difficult to traverse alone. If you feel stuck, overwhelmed, or past hope, our compassionate and creative team can help you heal. We’re dedicated to supporting you through your grief.
- We find innovative solutions that work: You might feel like you’ve done everything to push through your grief. We’re determined to explore avenues you’ve never considered to help you heal and will find treatments that are right for your unique grieving process.
- Your care is 100% confidential: Grief can take your mind down dark and scary avenues. We’re not here to judge you for how you grieve, how long you’ve been grieving, or who you’re grieving for. We’re your professional secret keepers, and we’d never betray your trust.
- We value what makes you, you: Grief can cause you to lose touch with who you are. You might feel you’ve lost your identity with the death of your loved one. We’re here to help you rediscover your healthiest, authentic self.
- Your comfort matters to us: Grief is hard. We make getting care during this time as easy as possible. Simply let us know you need help, and we’ll take it from there and match you with the right provider that can help you heal.