Be Your Best, Authentic Self
Let’s Smash Your Therapy Goals Together
At Ellie, we believe that the key to your success in therapy is partnering with a therapist that is the perfect fit for your unique needs. We’ll match you with a therapist that checks all the boxes and can help you thrive on your personal journey.
What You Can Achieve With Individual Therapy
Individual therapy is the foundation of mental health care. It’s where you and your therapist will dig into your past, dreams, goals, and pains and work together to find solutions. Here is how Ellie can support you with individual therapy.
- Strategize how to change harmful thought patterns and behaviors.
- Improve interpersonal skills and build strong connections with others.
- Discover and fall in love with your authentic self – both outside and in.
- Receive treatment for disorders such as PTSD, depression, anxiety, or ADHD.
- Build trust with your therapist and find your safe place to talk and decompress.
- Set achievable short-term and long-term goals for your healing journey.
- Cope with difficult life situations, such as a divorce, death, job loss, or trauma.
- Establish healthy boundaries in relationships, work, and other areas.
Ellie’s Promise for Your Mental Health Care
We understand that you may have tried therapy before, and maybe it didn’t go as you hoped. We urge you to PLEASE give therapy another try. At Ellie, we’re firm believers that when you have a great relationship with your therapist, you’re sure to see a huge difference in your life. We’re dedicated to doing whatever it takes to help you meet your goals and feel better.
- We find innovative solutions that work: Every therapist at Ellie is determined to help you shatter any obstacles in your path. We’re not afraid to push the envelope and think outside the box to help you heal.
- Your care is 100% confidential: We will never betray your trust. Your therapist is your professional secret keeper. Anything you say during sessions is between just you and your therapist.
- We value what makes you, you: We don’t want to change who you are or make you conform to who society says you need to be. Authenticity is a core value at Ellie. We want to help the real you shine.
- Your comfort matters to us: Therapy can be tough. We want to make your sessions as comfortable as possible. Our offices are designed with your healing in mind. Or consider teletherapy if it’s the most comfortable for you!