Help Your Child Thrive
Play Therapy and Talk Therapy for Kids
Everyone needs help with their mental health sometimes – including kids. If your child is showing signs of a behavioral issue or is struggling with their emotional health, you don’t need to do this alone. Connect with a therapist that’s the perfect fit for you and your child.
What You Can Achieve With Children’s Therapy
It can be difficult to watch your child struggle with their mental health. The good news is that getting your child the mental health care they need now can have a positive impact on their future. Here’s how we can help your child thrive with children’s therapy.
- Help your child develop confidence and grow into their unique, authentic self.
- Work alongside parents to identify opportunities for growth and connection.
- Utilize play therapy to help your child more comfortably express themselves.
- Support your child in developing healthy coping skills when they struggle.
- Develop a support system your child can turn to when they need help.
- Help your child improve their communication and interpersonal skills.
- Teach your child about their mental health and that feeling bad is okay.
- Show your child how to identify and address extreme or difficult emotions.
Ellie’s Promise for You and Your Child’s Mental Health Care
If your child is struggling, you might blame yourself and wonder what you could have done differently to better support them. The reality is that many children have mental health or behavioral issues, and it’s hard for kids to understand and express their emotions. We’re not here to judge or overstep your role as a parent. Rather, we want to work with you to help your child reach their full potential. We’re dedicated to providing your child with exceptional mental health care and supporting you on this journey.
- We find innovative solutions that work: No child is too difficult or a lost cause. We explore any and every avenue to help your child heal. We’re not afraid to think outside of the box and use creative treatment methods that are customized to your child.
- Your child’s care is 100% confidential: Your child’s wellness is our top priority – and we understand that having a safe place to talk and work through issues is essential for your child to be successful in therapy. We’ll never betray your or your child’s trust.
- We value what makes your child unique: Your child has a unique perspective on life, and they are still figuring out their identities, their dreams, their values, and their quirks. We’ll help your child explore who they are and learn to love and accept their authentic self.
- Your child’s comfort matters to us: Therapy can be scary to kids! Our therapists do everything they can to help your child feel at ease. We won’t push them past their limits, and we’ll strive to connect with them in a way they are comfortable with, which often includes play therapy.
If You’re Freaking the
%#[email protected] Out…
It’s totally normal to feel overwhelmed. Come as you are and find a therapist you can vibe with.