Clinic DescriptionEllie Mental Health is a growing mental health and wellness agency based out of Mendota Heights MN and serving communities across MN. Some of the services provided at Ellie include individual, family, and group therapy services, Assessments, Med Management, ARMHS, CTSS, and In-Home Therapy. Ellie prides itself on being an innovative and creative team that works collaboratively with clients and community providers to deliver the most comprehensive and personalized treatment to all clients. We are a Minnesota Rule 29 clinic.
Responsibilities & DutiesLife during this pandemic has changed the landscape of the mental health profession for so many. Online therapy is making mental health services accessible to a wider audience in the time most needed. We are excited to be able to expand our workforce beyond the geographic areas of our physical clinics by creating an unparalleled service for those trusting their care to Ellie; while also providing a tremendous employment experience for our employees. We are looking to hire Virtual Therapists on a full-time basis to help us with this service delivery.
Qualifications & Skills
- Candidates are required to have a master’s degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields from an accredited college or university and on track to obtain licensure in their designated field
- Candidates must be fully licensed (LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, LP, PsyD);
- Required experience with completing DAs, treatment plans and clinical case notes
- Comfort and familiarity working with a diverse client base
- Proficient in the use of typical office technology (computers, e-mail, etc.) and Electronic Health Record systems (Procentive experience a plus!)
- Must be fully licensed: PsyD, LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LMHC, or similar credentials (varies by state)
- Must reside in the USA.
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Fast promotional opportunities and career development
- Full-Time Employees get up to 3 weeks of paid vacation and 8 paid Holidays
- Awesome Team Building Activities and Ellie Swag
- Flexible hours and ability to work from home for portion of position
- Flexibility - work from the comfort of your own home and set your own hours.
- Unlimited referrals of patients
- Full back-office support from acquiring clients, billing, and operations.
- Health Benefits to all providers working 25+ hours per week.
BIPOC and LGBTQ encouraged to apply.
Ellie Family Services, PLLP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran by following applicable federal, state and local laws. Ellie Family Services, PLLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Ellie Family Services, PLLP expressly prohibits any form of unlawful harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ellie Family Services, PLLP employees to perform their expected job duties is not tolerated. Violation of this policy may lead to progressive coaching up to and including the possibility of termination.