Ellie Mental Health is coming to Southlake, Texas!
Ellie Mental Health is a highly successful multi-clinic mental health organization based in Minnesota. Ellie clinics are structured to remove many of the daily obstacles that get in the way of providing world-class mental health services. Ellie makes the clinician’s experience a priority by offering: excellent compensation, benefits, training, and flexible scheduling. Not to mention providing centralized administrative, technology, referral and inquiry support, scheduling, client/therapist matching, billing and collections, and even CEU programs. Ellie strives to lower the administrative aspects of providing care to the absolute minimum, so our practitioners have more time to focus on what they love – serving clients! We want our people to be happy because happy therapists do better work and provide better client care!
Responsibilities & Duties
Evaluate mental health diagnosis, create and implement a treatment plan, complete ongoing documentation including further diagnosis, treatment plan reviews, and case notes according to company policy.
· For Full-Time status, clinicians must maintain a caseload of a minimum of 27 client visits per week.
· Provide excellent customer service for clients and collaborate with a dynamic team to further the mission of filling gaps in our community.
· Utilize creativity in interventions to help clients achieve and exceed goals.
· Prepare and submit individual documentation for each session per company guidelines and protocol.
· Coordinate services with case managers, families, work personnel, medical personnel, other Ellie staff, and school staff as needed.
· Attend and participate in all clinical staff meetings and trainings.
· Other stuff we probably forgot to add but just as meaningful and important to your role. 😉
Qualifications & Skills
Candidates are required to have a master’s degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields from an accredited college or university and on track to obtain licensure in their designated field.
· Candidates should have or be pursuing clinical licensure (LMFT, LPC/LPC-S, LCSW, LP etc.)
· Required experience with completing DAs, treatment plans and clinical case notes.
· Required experience with children, adolescents and teens.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to demonstrate and model stable, appropriate boundaries with clients.
· Ability to complete and submit documentation of services and other documents in a timely manner.
· Comfort and familiarity working with a diverse client base.
· Proficient in the use of typical office technology (computers, e-mail, etc.) and Electronic Health Record systems (Procentive experience a plus!).
· Ability to pass a background check.
· Preferred that candidates be a fully licensed mental health professional (LCSW, LMFT, LPC/LPC-S, LP, etc.) with a valid state of Texas license.
· Preferred experience with couples and families.
· Ideal candidates will have a general knowledge of therapy services, community resources, insurance billing, and previous experience with mental health documentation.
Ellie Mental Health offers competitive salary, excellent benefits package, PTO accrual, medical and dental insurance options and professional development.
· Flexible scheduling.
· Hourly base pay structure PLUS commission on claims and client therapy sessions.
· Paid Continuing Education time.
· Pay for administrative time that covers consultation and documentation hours.
This position is located in Southlake, Texas.
· Salary range between $58,000 and $83,000.
· This position will be under the general direction of the Clinical Director.
· Learn more about our amazing company at www.elliementalhealth.com
The perfect candidate will share our passion for improving and expanding access to quality mental health care and will thrive in a culture that emphasizes: autonomy, flexibility, creativity, authenticity, humor, compassion, acceptance and determination. Opportunities for individual, family, and group therapy services as well as Telehealth.
Ellie Family Services, PLLP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran by following applicable federal, state and local laws. Ellie Family Services, PLLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Ellie Family Services, PLLP expressly prohibits any form of unlawful harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ellie Family Services, PLLP employees to perform their expected job duties is not tolerated. Violation of this policy may lead to progressive coaching up to and including the possibility of termination.