Clinic DescriptionEllie Mental Health is a growing mental health and wellness agency based out of Saint Paul, Minnesota and serving the entire metro area through individual, family, and group therapy services, Assessments, Med Management, ARMHS, CTSS, and In-Home Therapy. The Ellie Staff prides itself on being an innovative and creative team that works collaboratively with clients and community providers to deliver the most comprehensive and personalized treatment to all clients. Ellie has also begun Franchising across the United States and has 250 locations set to open over the next 2 years in 27 states.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Supervise, consult, and coordinate all aspects of the complex family systems program across the Ellie Mental Health enterprise
- Create and host trainings on various topics in working with complex family systems on a monthly basis
- Provide strategy for franchisees and Ellie Minnesota on best practices for their complex family systems program and providers
- Support the identification of supervisors to provide ongoing consultation to providers who perform services under the complex family systems umbrella
- Collaborate with other professionals in the field to ensure best practices and offer referral opportunities to meet the needs of clients
- Recruit clinicians to take on complex family systems cases
- Identify program needs such as training, finances, staffing, etc.
- Travel to various territories to support the community outreach and train local therapists on best practices of working with complex family systems.
Qualifications & Skills
- Required experience and evidence thereof in working with complex family systems, reunification (resist-refuse), and high interparental conflict
- Experience working with court ordered cases, Parenting Consultants, and Guardian ad Litems
- General knowledge of the family court system
- Strong skills in discernment, conflict resolution, communication, boundary setting, and parenting/behavioral interventions
- Effective in addressing estrangement and alienation within family systems
- Knowledge and experience in working with divorcing/separated families and children
- Strong history and experience creating and teaching on complex family systems
- Experience providing consultation to other providers who provider services to complex family systems
- Candidates are required to have a master’s degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields from an accredited college or university and on track to obtain licensure in their designated field and have clinical licensure (LMFT, LPCC, LICSW, LP etc.)
- Required experience with completing DAs, treatment plans, clinical case notes, and court reports
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Must demonstrate and model stable, appropriate boundaries with clients
- Ability to complete and submit documentation in a timely manner
- Comfort and familiarity working with a diverse client base
- Proficient in the use of typical office technology and Electronic Health Record systems
- Ability to pass a background check
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K plans... you know, the usual :)
- Tons of consultation, support, and flexibility in scheduling and hours
- Awesome Team Building Activities and Swag
- Paid training opportunities
- BIPOC and LGBTQ encouraged to apply.
- Describe your work with Complex Family Systems, specifically court ordered, in 2-3 sentences.
- Share your experience with creating and teaching materials related to complex family systems.
Ellie Family Services, PLLP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran by following applicable federal, state and local laws. Ellie Family Services, PLLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Ellie Family Services, PLLP expressly prohibits any form of unlawful harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ellie Family Services, PLLP employees to perform their expected job duties is not tolerated. Violation of this policy may lead to progressive coaching up to and including the possibility of termination.