Ellie Mental Health is coming to Houston River Oaks this summer and is looking for a passionate Licensed Therapist to join our team! This person will be responsible for performing clinical activities such as independent assessments and service interventions as directed by the treatment plan and/or identified consumer need(s). This position offers the opportunity to work in office, remote, and in the community. The ideal candidate will display compassion, education, proficiency, and experience while assisting the patient.
Why Ellie Mental Health:
Ellie was founded on the principal of destigmatizing mental health. Our clinics are structured to remove many of the daily obstacles that get in the way of providing world-class mental health services. Ellie makes the clinician’s experience the best it can be; allowing for excellent schedules while also providing centralized administrative support, technology, referral and inquiry support, scheduling, client/therapist matching, billing and collections, and even CEU programs. Ellie strives to lower the administrative aspects of providing care to the absolute minimum, so our practitioners have more time to focus on what they love – serving clients! Other clinics may have similar approaches to some of these things, but Ellie has found the way to do it all and we are bringing our innovative approach to the nation.
Responsibilities & Duties
What you will do:
- Monitor consumer progress with treatment goals to determine effectiveness of interventions.
- Performs clinical assessments to evaluate the individual’s priority population diagnostic eligibility and treatment needs.
- Provides therapy focusing on the reduction or elimination of symptoms of severe and persistent mental illness and increasing the individual’s ability to perform activities of daily living.
- B responsible for participation in formulation of consumer’s treatment.
- Communicate and work with consumers/visitors/other staff in a manner that demonstrates knowledge of cultural diversities.
- Meets weekly productivity standards.
- Demonstrate ethical conduct in all clinical and professional activities.
- Comply with Ellie Mental Health policies and procedures, accrediting/regulatory bodies, and performance contract documentation requirements.
Qualifications & Skills
What qualifications you will need:
- Master’s degree (M.A.) from four-year accredited college or university with a major in a social, behavior, or human service field, including but not limited to: psychology, social work, counseling, sociology, human development, and educational psychology.
- Clinical license through the State of Texas for one of the following: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
- Licenser credentials plus one to two years of clinical experience post-Master’s degree preferred.
- Must maintain a valid Texas Driver’s License and be insurable under Ellie Mental Health policy.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply crisis intervention techniques.
- Strong diagnostic skills, the ability to incorporate patient history, symptoms, environmental and related issues to formulate proper diagnosis and treatment.
- Strong communication, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide clear, concise, and well-constructed written documentation.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work autonomously.
- BIPOC and LGBTQ encouraged to apply.
What we have to offer:
- Ellie Mental Health offers competitive salary, excellent benefits package, PTO accrual, outstanding wellness programs and professional development.
- Flexible scheduling
- Hourly pay structure PLUS commission on claims
- Paid CES time
- Pay for administrative time that covers consultation and documentation.
What else you should know:
- This position is located in the River Oaks area of Houston.
- Our expected will be in August of 2022.
- This position will be under the general direction of the Clinical Director.
- Learn more about our amazing company at elliementalhealth.com
Ellie Family Services, PLLP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran by following applicable federal, state and local laws. Ellie Family Services, PLLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Ellie Family Services, PLLP expressly prohibits any form of unlawful harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ellie Family Services, PLLP employees to perform their expected job duties is not tolerated. Violation of this policy may lead to progressive coaching up to and including the possibility of termination.