BIPOC and LGBTQ encouraged to apply
New hire sign on bonus!
Responsibilities & Duties
- Complete assessment and treatment planning to direct rehabilitative and skills-focused services in a variety of settings, including home and community-based.
- Complete diagnostic evaluations with supervision and treat clients in-home (if applicable)
- Establish personal recovery goals, rehabilitative goals, and objectives with each client
- Utilize creativity in rehabilitative interventions to help clients achieve goals
- Prepare and submit individual documentation for each session per company guidelines and protocol
- Coordinate services with case managers, families, work personnel, medical personnel, and school staff as needed
- Maintain a minimum of 27 scheduled hours weekly
- Meet with clients in their homes, community centers and other community based settings
- Provide services across Winona and Houston County
- Attend and participate in all clinical staff meetings and training
Qualifications & Skills
- Candidates are required to have one of the following:
- Master’s degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields from an accredited college or university preferred
- Working toward pursuing clinical licensure once master’s degree has been completed
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2,000 hours working within the mental health field, with adults and children
- Preferred experience with completing DAs, Treatment Plans, and Clinical Case Notes
- Preferred experience with children, adolescents, and teens, as well as with couples and families
- Preferred experience with trauma and substance abuse
- Preferred experience working in schools and the community
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate and model stable, appropriate boundaries with clients
- Ability to complete and submit documentation of services and other documents in a timely manner
- Comfort and familiarity working with a diverse client base
- Proficient in the use of typical office technology (computers, e-mail, etc.) and Electronic Health Record systems
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ideal candidates will have a general knowledge of ARMHS services, therapy services, and previous experience with mental health documentation
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Fast promotional opportunities
- Free Licensure Supervision Hours*
- Tons of opportunity to create new programs and services
- Full-Time Employees get up to 2 weeks of paid vacation and 7 Paid Vacation Days
- Awesome Team Building Activities and Swag
- Paid training opportunities
*supervision is provided for people seeking licensure as LICSW, LPCC, and LMFT. This is based on staff availability and typically equal to 4 hours per month or half of the required supervision needed for licensure. We encourage license seeking clinicians to have one supervisor at Ellie and one outside to help enhance their learning experience, have additional perspective, and utilize the full range of cultural variables provided by multiple supervisors.
Ellie Family Services, PLLP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran by following applicable federal, state and local laws. Ellie Family Services, PLLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Ellie Family Services, PLLP expressly prohibits any form of unlawful harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ellie Family Services, PLLP employees to perform their expected job duties is not tolerated. Violation of this policy may lead to progressive coaching up to and including the possibility of termination.