The Information Systems Assistant is responsible for managing the day-to-day IT functions of our franchise corporate team as well as supporting our franchisees in their technology needs.
Ellie is a growing mental health clinic who hires people passionate about making changes in the community. We take a collaborative approach to supporting our communities while putting our team first. Our creative and innovative solutions to obstacles blaze new trails in the field of mental health. At Ellie you will have endless support and collaboration with your team members, career growth and tons of job flexibility! If this sounds like the place for you, come join our team!
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage user account creation and security group creation and monitoring
- Manage new user IT onboarding and process staff technology upon termination
- Assist IT Director with network configuration as needed
- Respond to password reset requests from franchise owners and staff in a variety of different SaaS systems/apps
- Serve as first point of contact for troubleshooting IT help requests from franchise owners and franchise clinic directors, escalating to IT leadership when needed
- Solve routine issues and escalate complex issues based on priority
- Execute and follow IT operational policies, standards, and runbooks for customer support
- Work together with IT team and franchise leadership to maintain standards and functionality of SaaS systems and apps
- Monitor adherence to IT policies by franchisees and escalate concerns to IT leadership when needed
- Monitor critical infrastructure systems through industry standard monitoring tools and systems
- Support basic IT needs of the Ellie Fam Franchise corporate team
- Support Ellie Fam IT leadership in special projects as needed
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Innovative and creative, with an understanding of cloud security best practices
- Exhibit flexibility and determination, working in a fast-paced high-energy environment with a dynamic team
- Strong attention to detail and ability to navigate between the macro and micro levels of a project
- Strong practical experience of managing IT systems and applications٫ troubleshooting and repairing issues
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Experience working within Microsoft Admin portals and Azure AD
- Experience working within MDM platforms and troubleshooting end user technology questions
- Must resonate with Ellie’s Core Values and brand philosophy
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Ellie also offers free supplemental health insurance which includes free visits and prescriptions
Ellie Family Services, PLLP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran by following applicable federal, state and local laws. Ellie Family Services, PLLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Ellie Family Services, PLLP expressly prohibits any form of unlawful harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ellie Family Services, PLLP employees to perform their expected job duties is not tolerated. Violation of this policy may lead to progressive coaching up to and including the possibility of termination.