Ellie Mental Health is excited to welcome a Full Time Evenings/Weekend Therapist Unicorns to our Burnsville Clinic!
*Must be available to work evenings and weekends*
BIPOC and LGBTQ encouraged to apply
Ellie Mental Health is a growing mental health and wellness agency based out of Saint Paul and serving the entire metro area through individual, family, and group therapy services, Assessments, Med Management, ARMHS, CTSS, and In-Home Therapy. The Ellie Staff prides itself on being an innovative and creative team that works collaboratively with clients and community providers to deliver the most comprehensive and personalized treatment to all clients. We are a Minnesota Rule 29 clinic
Responsibilities & Duties
- Evaluate mental health diagnosis, create and implement a treatment plan, complete ongoing documentation including further diagnosis, treatment plan reviews, and case notes according to company policy
- For Full-Time status clinicians must maintain a caseload of a minimum of 25 client visits per week
- Provide excellent customer service for clients and collaborate with a dynamic team to further the mission of filling gaps in our community
- Utilize creativity in interventions to help clients achieve and exceed goals
- Prepare and submit individual documentation for each session per company guidelines and protocol
- Coordinate services with case managers, families, work personnel, medical personnel, other Ellie staff, and school staff as needed
- Attend and participate in all clinical staff meetings and trainings
- Complete all Rule 29 training requirements
- Other stuff we probably forgot to add but just as meaningful and important to your role 😉
Qualifications & Skills
- Candidates are required to have a master’s degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields from an accredited college or university and on track to obtain licensure in their designated field
- Candidates should have or be pursuing clinical licensure (LMFT, LPCC, LICSW, LP etc.)
- Required experience with completing DAs, treatment plans and clinical case notes
- Required experience with children, adolescents, teens and families
- Experience with couples, families, trauma, substance abuse, working with schools and the community preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate and model stable, appropriate boundaries with clients
- Ability to complete and submit documentation of services and other documents in a timely manner
- Comfort and familiarity working with a diverse client base
- Proficient in the use of typical office technology (computers, e-mail, etc.) and Electronic Health Record systems (Procentive experience a plus!)
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Preferred that candidates have a fully licensed mental health professional (LICSW, LMFT, LPCC, LP) with a valid state of Minnesota License.
- Preferred experience with couples and trauma
- Ideal candidates will have a general knowledge of therapy services, community resources, insurance billing, and previous experience with mental health documentation
- Fully Licensed Clinicians will ideally be credentialed with insurance panels.
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K plans… you know, the usual 🙂
- Tons of consultation, support, supervision*, and flexibility in scheduling and hours
- Opportunity to be creative and develop your passions into new programs and services
- Awesome Team Building Activities and Swag
- Paid training opportunities
*Our Clinical Licensure Supervision Program has supervisors for folks seeking licensure as LICSW, LPCC, and LMFT. This is based on staff availability and we cannot guarantee that a supervisor match will be immediately available. We encourage license seeking clinicians to have one supervisor at Ellie and one outside to help enhance their learning experience, have additional perspective, and utilize the full range of cultural and clinical experiences provided by multiple clinical licensure supervisors.
Ellie Family Services, PLLP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran by following applicable federal, state and local laws. Ellie Family Services, PLLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Ellie Family Services, PLLP expressly prohibits any form of unlawful harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ellie Family Services, PLLP employees to perform their expected job duties is not tolerated. Violation of this policy may lead to progressive coaching up to and including the possibility of termination.