Responsibilities & DutiesSupervision and Consultation:
- Participate in the weekly Clinic Director meeting.
- Participate in the weekly Clinic Manager meeting.
- Provide 1:1 management meetings with therapy staff to review productivity, caseload, and clinical documentation (minimum interval; Lisc provider once monthly for an hour; Non-Lisc provider twice monthly).
- Track 1:1 management meetings by use of 1:1 CHECK-IN NOTE
- Troubleshoot issues within Procentive, Paycor, Teams, Outlook, and billing.
- Review EHR service lines and complete Error Correction Form as needed.
- Monitor Clinic capacity and practice patterns by assisting in creation of Clinic Heath Card.
- Support clinic staff development to ensure accurate use of Procentive.
- Partner with CD to support administrative changes as needed.
- Coordinate with CD to support the hiring process, including screening, interviewing, and onboarding.
- Coordinate office supply orders with Clinic Director.
- Monitor and manage clinic office schedules and office supplies.
- Co-Facilitate Rule 29 consultation groups, including documentation of Rule 29 file note.
- Document clinic Rule 29 consultation meetings in Procentive.
- Check clinic performance data weekly and assist CD with identifying opportunities to improve clinic functioning and quality of client care.
- Maintain agreed upon clinical client caseload.
Qualifications & Skills
- Master’s degree or higher in a mental health discipline.
- Independently licensed with a Minnesota-issued clinical practice license (e.g., LISCW, LMFT, LPCC).
- Strong problem-solving and executive skill sets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong working understanding of Ellie Family Services practices and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and changing environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 applications, including Office Suite, Outlook, and Teams.
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K
- Tons of consultation, support, and flexibility in scheduling and hours
- Opportunity to be creative and develop your passions into new programs and services
- Free CEUs annually
- Sweet team building activities and swag!
- Awesome company culture!
- Assistant Clinic Director reports to Clinic Director (CD). Both report to Director of Clinic Operations (DCO).
- Assistant Clinic Director serves as a supervisor to identified clinicians at their dedicated clinic.
Ellie Family Services, PLLP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran by following applicable federal, state and local laws. Ellie Family Services, PLLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Ellie Family Services, PLLP expressly prohibits any form of unlawful harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ellie Family Services, PLLP employees to perform their expected job duties is not tolerated. Violation of this policy may lead to progressive coaching up to and including the possibility of termination.